Power bank are coming in different shape and size. The essential matter to consider with this device is its battery capacity and technology included. There are several points to consider and it is the right fact to use with particular usage. To buy a product, one should check for the guidelines. Guidelines are the true path to make wonderful choice. To buy a power bank, check for the guides listed below.
- Charging capacity – Important point to keep in mind is the charging requirement. Requirement in the sense its capacity. Capacity refers to have the preferable battery life. The smart phone requirement is taken probably in various means that take the specifications of charging probability. This is mostly under 1000 mAh and exceeds according to the charging repetition.
- Output charge current – Charging usually paves its way through ports. The amount of charge output is usually measured well enough in its power output. The output charge affects the phone health. It is the mandatory point to check with buying. Less power may not affect the battery but takes more time to complete charging simultaneously more power will affect the battery due to its higher power transmission.
- Number of ports – Usually USB comes with one to three ports. The ports will help in charging multiple devices in parallel. When there is a requirement to charge multiple devices, people can prefer power bank with various number of ports.
- Size and weight – There are various new power banks in India and buyer has to check all its spec. In that list of constrains, size and weight are becoming important. Since it is a portable one, people should be able to carry it easier without much weight. The size and weight matters in many means of option.
- Lithium ion or lithium polymer – These two are the battery technologies used with every power bank. Both types have its capability. Lithium ion costs lower than polymer. If you want to go with robust and flexible option, preferably lithium polymer is the better choice.
- How to charge? – Charging method is common with all the power bank and few differs based on the output.