Veneers can fill in gaps and imperfections, improve the appearance of your teeth, and make you want to smile big. Veneers can cover these spots and enhance the appearance of your teeth to give you that sparkling, movie star smile. In these cases, veneers can hide deep defects and give you a bright white smile that you will be proud to show to the world.
Veneers can instantly give you a big, bright smile, whether you need to hide blemishes, chips, cracks, gaps, or all of these imperfections at the same time. Whether you want to remove stubborn stains with whitening or completely transform your smile with porcelain veneers, your new look can improve almost every aspect of your life.
A porcelain coated procedure is a safe and easy way to radically change the look of your smile, boost your self-esteem and experience the far-reaching benefits of self-confidence:-
- Porcelain veneers correct problems that occur on the surface of the teeth, the effect of this non-invasive cosmetic dental treatment is more than profound. Simply put, porcelain veneers are thin pieces of porcelain bonded to the front of existing teeth. While porcelain veneers are only bonded to the front of the teeth, dental crowns and bridges must fit one or more teeth.
- The extra layer of protective crowns and veneers helps keep the tooth intact and prevent further damage. While implants are ideal for filling gaps due to missing teeth, crowns and veneers restore what is already there. finchley dentist may recommend dental veneers to close the small gaps between your front teeth.
- When you protect your teeth with crowns or veneers, flossing around the area becomes much easier. Repairing damaged teeth with crowns or veneers doesn’t just help you have a great smile. Dental problems can affect your self-confidence and ability to smile, but regular cosmetic dental procedures can help you feel more confident and share your smile with everyone. Through cosmetic dentistry, our team members can improve the shape, size, color and spacing of your teeth while meeting your individual wishes. A qualified dentist will help you explore cosmetic dental options, which may include porcelain veneers.
- Porcelain veneers are bonded directly to the teeth they cover, adding strength and reinforcement as well as filling in chips and hiding imperfections resulting from cracks. Porcelain veneers are a one-stop solution to many cosmetic dental problems such as chipping, discoloration, stains, weakness, gaps, gum smiles, and misaligned teeth. Dental veneers can hide nicks, cracks, and discoloration. Porcelain dental veneers can fix minor cosmetic issues that show up when you smile or talk.
- You can lengthen short teeth and straighten crooked teeth as each veneer is made up of impressions of your mouth. Dental veneers use thin, custom-made porcelain pieces to cover visible teeth. Veneers hide numerous imperfections while enhancing the appearance of your teeth so you never stop smiling.
After the treatment, we will advise you on the best way to take care of your teeth and organize the necessary follow-up consultations. We do our best to ensure that every patient has the best dental experience and high quality treatment that will make your mouth pain-free, your teeth healthy and your smile shining. We offer a full range of services, from regular check-ups to personalized orthodontic treatment, smile restoration and dental implants or veneers. You can extend the life of your veneers by practicing good oral hygiene and following the advice of finchley dentist. If you take proper care of your veneers, you can expect them to last about 10 years.
Veneers can increase confidence in your smile The veneer procedure requires two visits to our office. Unlike dentures, such as removable dentures, veneers require little maintenance from you. Unlike dental implants, installation does not require surgery. The same veneer can be removed from the tooth it covers, creating a natural way to close unwanted gaps between teeth.
Crowns and veneers are available in natural shades to match the color and shine of your natural teeth. Your mouth measurements will be used to make completely custom veneers for your teeth.
However, it is important to note that while veneers can solve a number of problems if your tooth is severely damaged, dentist may recommend another form of treatment, such as a crown or dental implants, to improve both the appearance and health of your tooth. By correcting a slight malocclusion (tooth misalignment or underbite), porcelain veneers can help distribute chewing force properly, prevent jaw discomfort, make it easier to keep teeth clean, and help teeth wear more evenly. Teeth and gums are inextricably linked to the rest of the body, and optimizing your dental health is a great way to feel better from the inside out.